Grinders Switch Farms is an 1,800 acre compound on the scenic Duck River, just outside Centerville, Tennessee. The central location of the farm is convenient to Nashville and Franklin, and is easily accessible by several routes.
Grinders Switch Farms is offered as a turn-key property. All major furnishings and interiors are included with the sale, as is a very large collection of superior farm equipment in excellent working condition. Contact the Broker for an equipment inventory list that includes everything necessary to maintain and improve the property.
Please see the property video below.
The farm was the vision of a retired home builder and his wife, who have created a haven for quiet country living and almost any form of recreational pursuit imaginable. Hiking, four-wheeling, on and off-road cycling, hunting, fishing, swimming, trail riding, etc. Years of Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) program guidance has resulted in a very healthy and productive whitetail herd.
Improvements are of the highest levels of craftsmanship and materials.
The 5 bedroom main house features:
- gun vault room
- wine cellar
- drive-in storage for four-wheelers and hunting gear
- multi-level saltwater infinity pool with astounding views of the river
- smart wiring controls security, HVAC, lighting, entertainment, curtains and blinds
- geothermal HVAC maintains a very comfortable interior climate at low cost
- porte-cochere to bar/gathering room
- main barn features an indoor archery range, and an apartment with bedroom, bath and kitchen
- two story guest house sleeps 12
- farm manager's house is located just outside the main gate
- two miles of paved driveway
- generator system seamlessly powers the main house in the event of an outage
Your questions and comments are welcome by using the "contact" tab.